domenica 27 giugno 2010

Backstage Bla Bla first shooting



This is my first post for Bla bla blog!

I want yo show you some of the backstage photos that I made last March, during the very first shooting for Bla Bla Shop!!
It was a very hard and exciting day ... a real tuff test I can say, because
for me it was the first assistant experience, and for Annina the first experience like a Coach!
In spite of everything, we made an excellent work!

Thanks to all the Bla Bla Team, it was a real pleasure to work with you:


♥ Photographer: Anna Poggioli

♥ Assistant: Giulia Fiorinelli

♥ Models: Valentina Violo & Elena Grappiolo

♥ Styling: Julia Andreolassi

♥ Make up: Cristina Bellotti


Coming soon other backstage's photos!

See you!

Giulia




Elena


Valentina


♦ ♦ ♦


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento